University of Phoenix
Heartland Educational Consortium and University of Phoenix®
.…have teamed up to encourage teachers and staff to enhance their professional and personal lives through higher education. Whether your focus is earning credits for potential recertification, endorsements or professional growth, University of Phoenix offers a learning environment that’s designed to support working adults so you can pursue the higher education you’ve always dreamed of on a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
What does this mean for you…..
University of Phoenix delivers rigorous coursework in a flexible format to allow students to balance work and home life while earning their degrees. Teachers and staff of Heartland Educational Consortium member districts will receive the following benefits:
- Apply for the "Phoenix Academic Achievers Scholarship"
- 10% savings on the cost of tuition
- Access to innovative education technologies including electronic textbooks and course materials, a comprehensive online library, and intuitive writing and math tools
- A personalized Graduation Team comprised of dedicated advisors to support you from enrollment to graduation.
For a current listing of courses available to you:
Additional information on:
Are you currently enrolled at University of Phoenix?
If you are a teacher or staff member of a Heartland Educational Consortium member district already enrolled with University of Phoenix, and need to have the tuition savings applied, please follow the steps below:
- First, access your University of Phoenix eCampus site.
- Once logged in, select the Account tab at the top, and then select the Employer/Tribal Academic Partnership Program.
- Select Heartland Educational Consortium (of FL) from the drop-down menu.
- Once the required fields have been completed, click submit.
Visit http://www.phoenix.edu/hec.html, a dedicated resource for teachers and staff of the Heartland Educational Consortium member districts to:
- Explore degree programs
- Learn more about PLA
- Chat with a University representative