As a regional service organization, the Heartland Educational Consortium mission is to facilitate a collaborative culture that
encourages the sharing of resources and ideas that enhance the development of programs and services that support the educational goals of member
- Provide quality professional development opportunities which complement and add value to member districts' continuous improvement
- Access a variety of grants to support improvement efforts of the Heartland regional service area and collaborate with other regional
consortia on statewide improvement initiatives.
- Maximize the consortium's long term financial and organizational capacity as a regional service
provider for its member school districts.
- Serve as a major vehicle for networking and the sharing of information throughout the Heartland service
- Facilitate member school districts in cooperatively developing programs, strategies, and services which support continuous improvement with
special emphasis on student achievement.
- Pursue opportunities that support efficient and effective use of resources through regional,
- Enhance the region's technology and data systems through effective collaboration.
530 LaSolona Avenue
Arcadia, FL 34266
400 10th Street
Moore Haven, FL 33471
1009 N. 6th Ave
Wauchula FL, 33873
25 E. Hickpochee Ave.
LaBelle, FL 33935
426 School Street
Sebring, FL 33870
700 SW 2nd Avenue
Okeechobee, FL 34974