As a regional service organization, the Heartland Educational Consortium mission is to facilitate a collaborative culture that encourages the sharing of resources and ideas that enhance the development of programs and services that support the educational goals of member districts.
- Provide quality professional development opportunities which complement and add value to member districts' continuous improvement efforts.
- Access a variety of grants to support improvement efforts of the Heartland regional service area and collaborate with other regional consortia on statewide improvement initiatives.
- Maximize the consortium's long term financial and organizational capacity as a regional service provider for its member school districts.
- Serve as a major vehicle for networking and the sharing of information throughout the Heartland service area.
- Facilitate member school districts in cooperatively developing programs, strategies, and services which support continuous improvement with special emphasis on student achievement.
- Pursue opportunities that support efficient and effective use of resources through regional, collaborative initiatives.
- Enhance the region's technology and data systems through effective collaboration.
DeSoto530 LaSolona Avenue
Arcadia, FL 34266
Glades400 10th Street
Moore Haven, FL 33471
Hardee1009 N. 6th Ave
Wauchula FL, 33873
Hendry25 E. Hickpochee Ave.
LaBelle, FL 33935
Highlands426 School Street
Sebring, FL 33870
Okeechobee700 SW 2nd Avenue
Okeechobee, FL 34974